Are you wishing for peace?
Or maybe you are wishing for not feeling so tired/angry/sad/frustrated? Lately I seem to hear from friends that there is this overwhelming dissatisfaction with life. A dissatisfaction that doesn’t seem to come from one thing in particular, but simply a general BLAH with life.
Are you looking for a little more peace, a little more space between the overwhelm, chaos and busyness?
Martha Beck, PhD and Lissa Rankin, MD are offering a free call about peace TOMORROW (September 8th) from 3-4:30pm ET! Another one of those fun things I’m already signed up for because it is FREE and I love both of these amazing teachers and who couldn’t use a little more peace? Want to know more? Take a look at Martha’s free teleclass. I’ll be there!
You’ll know this teleclass is the right fit to soothe your soul if:
- You know your life is more than your “to-do” list, but you’re not sure how to let that list go
- You’re interested in how your inner peace might affect the health and healing of the planet
- You’d love to learn tools for how to experience more stillness and joy in everyday life
- You’re sick and tired of always feeling sick and tired
- You’re suffering from fear, anxiety, or depression and you’re craving relief at a soul level
- You know you’re being called to some sort of spiritual service, and you sense that peace is the prescription to prepare you for this service
- You feel like you’re all alone, like you haven’t quite found the right tribe of like-minded seekers in your neck of the woods
- You sense that everything falling apart but there’s a rightness to the change, if only you can stay in a state of peace
Register for the free class here. I’m so excited to hear what Martha and Lissa have to say!
Have you been experiencing a dissatisfaction with your life? How do you find your core of peace, your place of center? Let me know below!
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.